Here we go again. This just wont stop.
I heard that the parents of the student from Norton that Phil put his hands on after the game our charging Phil with child abuse. Is this true?
Also what is the deal with half of the UVA Wise football team being on the PV sidelines every game. What will happen if Brad gets a flag that cost PV a game. I think that David Lee the PVH princpal needs to man up and say something to Phil. PV fans should also say something too. Brad will end up being the next head coach at PV but sit in the stands until you our the coach. Don't cause us to lose a game, not that he did, but it could happen.
Here we go again. This just wont stop.

You know what I havn`t had in a while Burton2019?
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
hahahaha Some Big League chew would hit the spot!

by the way theres a family guy mini marathon on right now
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
I was just asking a question, not trying to start anything.
thanks for the heads up
here we go again.....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuperX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here we go again..... </div></div>
What is one of the greatest rock ballads of the 1980s Alex.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
guys seriously
phil can do whatever teh [censored] he wants to do, and its okay.
im not gonna suggest he stops, he wins more than most coaches.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks